Wednesday, December 1, 2010

eleven

today was one of the funnest days at work. i work up super late and got in to work around 930am. but when i got to my desk i got a pleasant surprise. i had a new neighbor. junko. she's this cute, little japanese girl. she was gone from work for like 6 months because she had some sort of tumor growing inside her so she had o have surgeries to have them removed. plus recovery time. so i havent seen her in a few months. i visited her in the hospital a little while back. but i was sooooo stoked to have her sitting in the desk in front of me. the whole time she was there felt like an hour or two. it was just good times. but as soon as she left, the day slowed down to a snails pace. the last half hour of work felt like 6 hours. hahahaha. talk about the other side of the spectrum.

i also invited junko to my house tomorrow night to play some pool. she has always rejected me in the past but this time she said yes. wooooo hooooooo! this is because i asked her to join my pool team for our work tournament. one of my teammates had to bail so i asked her to fill the spot. luckily she's down!!!!


after work i went to my parents house so we could visit my grandma in the hospital. she's not in good shape. i love her so much. she was just struggling to breathe. she was even tied down to the bed because she kept ripping the tubes out of her face. her hands were covered in blood and she asked me to remove the ties so she could free her hands. and when i told her i'm not allowed to, she gave me this pissed off look. i felt so bad that i couldn't untie her hands. i really wanted to but it was for her own good. i wanted to cry. i'm praying that she'll be ok.

sleeping with a heavy heart tonight.

payce.

No comments:

Post a Comment