Thursday, December 2, 2010

twelve

today felt like such a long day at work. i hate coming in late cuz that means i have to stay super late. oh well.

junko came over today after work. she's that cute japanese girl that works with me. i have tried for so long for her to go out with me. she's rejected me time and time again. but for some reason, she decided to come over. maybe it's cuz i was one of the few people that visited her while she was in the hospital. i even gave her a ukulele. but anyways, she came over to play some pool. i cooked dinner tonight. we had steak, chicken, rice and veggies. she's starting to open up and trust me. before she would hardly talk to me. now she's down to hang out and do stuff. i remmeber her telling that she didn't want to associate with people at work because it always leads to drama. my rebuttle was that we spend most of our waking hours at work and why not try to make it a little more pleasant by befriending the people around you. it might make the day go by faster and easier. but yeah, we had dinner and played pool for about 2 hours or so. she is a ot better than i expected. she said she sucked and i've played with other girls before but she was actualy good. almost as good as me. she would probably be better than me if i didnt have a table.

tomorrow is the sugarland concert. paramore, katy perry, nicki minaj, keri hilson plus more are playing for the troops. it's the vh1 divas show. it sounds pretty gay but i don't care and im super stoked for the show. i'm not sure how it's gonna work out cuz it's on the military base and i can't get on without a sponsor. my buddy richard said we could meet at my work and he could drive from there but i tried calling him today to confirm but no answer. i'll leave him a message in a bit. otherwise i have no means of getting in. hopefully everything works out.

today was a good day.

payce.

No comments:

Post a Comment