Saturday, December 4, 2010

fourteen

i had intentions to go into work today for some overtime. but it felt so good to sleep in. got up around 10am and decided to stop by my parents to drop something off real quick. a 5 min trip turned into 5 hours. my parents asked to drive them to the hospital to see my grandma. and then we went to go buy food. and then my mom wanted to go shopping.

my grandma is not in good shape. when we visited her earlier today, she kept going in and out of consciousness. she couldn't even talk. she was just groaning in pain. i'm not even sure if she recognized me. she had this dazed look. it could possibly be all the medication. i feel so bad for her.

my friend christine came over today for a little jam sesh. she's so beautiful. inside and out. and her voice is amazing. i love the fact that i can be myself around her. she's very comfortable with the crazy things i do. other girls get offended but she laughs and joins the madness. it's fun to have a friend like that. i cherish our friendship. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment