Tuesday, December 7, 2010

seventeen

went on my daily run today at my lunch break at work but i didn't do my half mile uphill run. i did the 2 mile flat ground and it feels so easy compared to the uphill one. i know the distance is way more but that incline is just killer. i'm huffing and puffing even before halfway up that hill. but i did that 2 miles and i still had energy to go for some more. tomorrow i'll do that hill again and see if i can get further.

tonight was probably our best night of bowling as a team. sometimes one of us is in a slump and the rest of the team has to carry them. sometimes it's two of us in a slump and one person carrying the whole team. tonight, everybody was on fire. that's the first time that that's ever happened. i felt so good bowling tonight. my 2 handed approach is coming along. i think i injured my wrist so much that i can't carry a 16 lb. ball with one hand anymore. i like this two handed approach though. it's unique.

tomorrow we play pool again. just me and junko, since we're the worst on our team. we need the most work. the other guys can carry their own weight but me and junko have a lot of work cut out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment